Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lovely sunday???

Today is lovely sunday!!
Ermm.....should be if for couples ><
Oh gosh!!!levin sounds sad =.=
Yup......i m kinda bored!!!
My whole day is just stay at home with my younger brother and faces to my darling- LAPTOP.

Want to watch SBS chocolate show last few days ago, finally i found a link for BT download today!!Hurray!!! however, my line is super slow =.=

BE PATIENT!!!
Go to desa park city and having lunch with my younger bro.....
Both of us are being dumped by my parents again T_T
the tom yam noodles is yummy!!!!
and i spend my money in morning glory, buying some useless stuff '''==

I hated my hair now ><
it's in medium!!!not long and not short!!
I miss my long hair but i m suitable with short hair.....eoldokke!!!
keeps long??or cuts it?? Mom asks me dont cut it cause save money ....
speechless =.=....totally.......

aiks.....and it looks oily everyday ><
scalp problem??? nobody can tell me even though i have changed different kind of shampoo, it never be normal!!!!at least, i try 15 brands before.....
ishh!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha dun cut ur hair coz save $?
ur mom is cute neh! xD

omo 15 brands of shampoo??! u so "yeng"...
u tried out so many d...
maybe can try out the shampoo Im using liao... reali nice! xD

WN said...

do not try so many shampoo, it would only make ur condition worse