Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hey, dont be so mad!!~

ehmm, last few weeks ago.....
I was really not happy and satisfied of everythings.......
But, i learned somethings from it.......

I just need to be myself.......
She has her own stand, i have my own way.....
So, i do not need to be so mad becoz of her........
at least, i got to know......
She's not the right friend i should have.......

When i give 100% to someone, i hope i will get back at least 90%......
that's what we called true friend right???

If cant, sorry.....
we are not suitable to be true friend......

Hang out with woon last sunday, i missed her so much!!! XD my dear!!~
We always non-stop talking and shopping!!!
But now, without our 1 more kaki Miss Ng wen nie !!~
When she told me that she spent around 400+ in etude house i was like -_-llll
gosh!!!!woon, i salute you!!~lol

hehe, i'd post some pics here to show what i have spent on .....
****crying*****
You cant believe that i spent on beauty care and comestics stuff > <

No comments: