Saturday, November 15, 2008

You're still the NO.1

Finally, i've finished the freaking lag live broadcasted show- MKMF.......
I watched it patiently although it was lagging like mad.........

My mind is in mess now....
I m sad becoz most of the awards they wish to get but end up ....
it doesnt belongs to them......
can someone tell me why???
I think nope......

They are big winners in the festival but.....
I still feel that they lost somethings.......best male group???best artist of the year???
I dont know why i just got a feeling want to cry out loud.....
although i know award is just award, we need to take it easy.........

when i saw the last award best album; changmin cries out and yunho tries to stop his tears.....
becoz he's the leader, he cant cries anyway......
i m totally heart breaks in pieces.....

maybe you guys will think that i m going insane or over becoz of tvxq.....
but i can tell you i m not.......
I m still a rational supporter.........
I m still the girl who loves TVXQ as 5 years before........
No doubts, TVXQ is still the best in my eyes no matter what......

Dear:junsu, yuchun, jaejoong, changmin, yunho

You guys are the best!! Thanks for being there for us!!
We, cassiopeia will always love and support TVXQ forever and ever!!
Komawo oppa, dongsaeng.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same feeling here!
We cassiopeia will support the boys always.. no matter what.
That's our mission~~

Cheer up!
Fighting with the boys! ^^