Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy birthday to dear,yoonho!!

I'd wish you yesterday but just managed to make it today T.T
due to help my brother to type a contract doc!!arghh;;;;;
why everytime ask me to do in very last minutes !!
well;;;;;calm down~~~~


my younger bro did "something" to wish his brother-in-law!!
lol!!! ****walking out with ppl throwing eggs to me**** =.=
aiyak, jus a picture with some edit only~~~thank you chee qin!!!
on behalf of my hubby yoonho (pia die me ba,xd), i say thank you to you!!

credits: CQ

tomorrow continue my blog again coz now i m going to do "something"~~~ hehehehe

guess what??? jjang jang!!!!

GAMBLE!!!xd~~~~chinese new year mah~~~ =.=

Lastly, happy belated birthday to my dearest yoonho!!!may all ur dreams come true!! yeobo'll love you forever n ever!!! (run way quickly be4 kena chop) let's go snow broading!!!

I think of my conversation with ini last few days ago:

levin:i'll do some crazy thingy on hubby's birthday

yeeni:what you gonna do?? cry die also he wont know ...haha

levin:ya!!cry die and cam it!! upload to those video sites, sure he'll saw it!! =.=

yeeni:=.=

yoonho:"ya junsu a!!!igo gwanchanayo??"

junsu:"hyung! igo chongmal mi cheol sol!!!"

PlS: act this out!!!lol!!!ignore me =.=


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r so brave, yunho's yeobo!
ahahaha~~ ya wor, act it out!! plus the *dance* + new dance move!! I help u cam! if not really cry die yunho pun tak tahu! xD

Levin, now we really can cry together T__T