Thursday, April 9, 2009

monologue

I'd make up my mind.
Yes, i did it and decided in last few hours ago.
I'll quit mdc started from next month, and have to finish all the mess before i left my position.
I havent told them yet T.T

Dont know why, have been struggle on this long time ago.
But relationship doesnt seems any progression.....
Maybe, more worst.
Well, after making this decision i feel myself become lighter, I

no need to ask questions like fool,
no need to ask where's the parcel,
no need to ask where's the posters,
no need to ask what's the tracking no,
no need to ask about the stock,
and everythings repeatly,daily
feel sick of it
because i dont wish to be like a beggar without his pride, to beg all the way along.....
it's really tired.....
eventually, my pride breaks in pieces.

friends should be like this??
only joking with you
only talk to you
when she's free and nobody to share with???
or
reply you whenever she feel want to
avoid you whenever she doesnt want you to ask questions
for me,i think nope....
if you say yes, i'll give it a damn for definitely.

To M&J,
i dont know who am i for you guys,
both of you say are important before,
however,
i think with or without me,
there's not much different actually.
i m not negative thinking for sure,
pls dont keep repeat it,
i want to tell, is not negative thinking,
"not the right time to meet a right person, and we're not suitable to be partner"
lol, sounds weird!
thanks anyway for the sweet memories perhaps.

I feel want to cry badly now T.T kaka~~~
I got a such bad feelings recently,
some people i really treat them as friends
and i thought we have same thought and same motivation to move on
actually not really.....i m still out of planet......why???haha~~
i need someone to tell me am i too sensitive or what???or underground is cool???

"cant see the brightness of the road, the only way towards the right way still looking for it hardly,perhaps we're not belongs together"

levin needs some times to recover from wound and need somebody to share with.
however, THERE'S NOBODY NOW!!!! SAD!!

started mumbling at night.........to be continued.

No comments: