Saturday, December 20, 2008

Updates!!~

I'd update my blog last week, somehow jus manage to make it today.....
lol;;;;;i m too lazy ><>
goeun was joining everyday xiahday event in korea on 14/12,it was awesome ><
she sent me some pics, thanks for always sharing with me goeun and she helps me to get the xiahlendar!!****dance in wave**** i bet my sister and mom will totally love it!!lol~~
xiahlendar(wall+desk calendar)

part of the fanart><

junsu's message in xmas card~~><
junsu's message in fortune cookies
how "yongsui" am i T_T
member's fanart!

our loves to TVXQ 5th anniversary~
birthday cake to lovely smile angel xiahjunsu~~prepared by his wife yeeni!!^0^
END
Then 16/12/08, my accounting final exam....
Umm;;;; all i can say was theory part !!~my weaknesses @_@ and jus pray hard to let me go through;;;god, pls!!!I promise you that i'll study harder next sem T_T
Tomorrow i will start working as promoter for a week >.
P/S:levin has changed her desktopbackground ~~haha~~~**wink** crazy of SINGLES MAG now!!komawo goeun ^_^



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, u made me jealous more liao la~~~~ T__T haha~

and your sentence below the bday cake ho... u wan 'yeeni' get killed by cassiopeia?!! although reali like it la hahahaa~~

u working oh -.- wow~~~