Thursday, January 1, 2009

Money i need you!!!

I find out somethings recently....
wakaka.....i was totally lazy to clean up my stuff "-_-''

"yor;;;how messy you are!! faster go clean up ur stuff!!u want me to throw is it?? " my mom
"yes madam!!!( just try to convince her) -_-"

endup.......*still in mess especially my table*

Finally, last saturday my part-time in himalaya ended! CQ and me dance in wave!!!!kaka~~
Although was quite suffer at 1st day, but after 2-3days we get used to it and somemore we get to know some new friends like michelle, sara, puiling,wanjing~~
Thanks to michelle who always help us a lot!!~
And, hope to get the salary asap !! XD (CQ told me that be4 CNY his piano teacher will pass him the cheque)

Btw, kumiko visited KL last week, and we went to cinema to watch "bedtime story"...
And 3 of us make the handphone strip 2gether, it was kinda ex....T_T
The handphone strip's design--------->LEVIN +YH
Haha!!!

The most shocked news on the last day of 2008......
TVXQ's 3rd live tour dont have malaysia station!!!oh my god~~-_-
I was totally upset when get this info T_T
Kumiko has decided went to korea for their concert on feb.....
Envy her but what can i do??? T_T
I have no enough budget, if i go i will be very suffer for whole year -_-;;;
And mandy was so down because of it......
Anyway, i hope kumiko will have sweet memories ^^

oppas, pls wait for me......
i'll go and see you guys if there's an encore concert....
if there's no encore....
i'll go bangkok........
so, pls wait for my cheers......

P/S: Money, pls come to you!! i need you!!!

No comments: