Thursday, January 22, 2009

幸亏你不是个不负责任的无赖......^^''

I'd updated my blog, somehow just write it today! lol
Well......let me back to my bad day in the 1st month of 2009 T.T

Mon (19 jan)
Having econs class at 11pm, park illegal due to suckest HELP not enuf parking >'"<
after class, i was damn excited coz had lunch with laikuan and my car tak kena saman!
***dance in wave*** mana tahu!!!my car locker cannot open!!!
my god!!~~both of us spent around an hour to open it T.T
Sorry laikuan!!
End up, we failed to do so T.T
And decided to ask my sister to fetch me home and waited for brother came and repair it after work.

Reached home;;
My dad be a volunteer to fetch me go wisma help there to claim back my car and repair the stupid locker.....
My dad was mumbling all the way and telling me how easy to open it @.@~~
Cheh!!~he cant open it and planned to ask bro to bring here his electric saw
*****sweat***** and my car was moving right left front back while he tried to break off the hardener steel locker ...
suddenly......."BANG"
a stupid mercedes benz bang my car!!!!
luckily he was willing to take responsible and kept his promiseT.T
if not, i defintely will look down at you!!
ok, i forgive you ^_^ ~~~so evil
However, still heart breaks coz little gold kena bang T.T

Tues(20 jan)
1st japanese class, yahoo!!!
not bad~~the teacher was nice and friendly~~
but make me surprise was my name =='''
"re bin" in japanese ==''''
they create a lousy name to me called "rebina" -_-;;;;;;;
totally sweat!!!
someone moody and express it out again......sigh -_-;;;;;
totally speechless and bored ><
i just need to close my eyes and ears.......

Wed( 21jan)
received rm180 from that fella who bang my car!!haha~~
pls dont think i''ll eat you like that and looks scare T.T
was i so fierce?? ==''''
how i got a feeling that u were so afraid and nodded ur head only -_-;;;;
dont worry lar, onnie wont bully dongsaeng 1.....hahaha

p/s: CNY is coming soon!!!~^0^

No comments: